Jackson Township Fire Department was established in 1955. It is located in Arcadia, Hamilton County, State of Indiana.
“When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished. What he does after that is all in the line of work.” ~ Chief of Dept. Edward Croker, FDNY 1899-1911
Station 355 provides Fire & EMS service for the unincorporated areas of Jackson Township and contractually to the Towns of Arcadia & Atlanta. Jackson Township is the northernmost part of Hamilton County and consists of Cicero, Arcadia, and Atlanta, a population of 10,192. Jackson Township covers approximately 55 square miles and is home to Morse Reservoir, Hamilton Heights School Corporation, and the Seventh Day Adventist School. Jackson Township Fire Department employs approximately 25 dedicated people.